Friday, March 18, 2011

Shoe Makover?

So, I found these beauties for $1 a piece, so I got 3 thinking I'd make them look different.
My first attempt was to make myself some cute black shoes.
I tried to use the Simply Spray stuff (have I told you guys how much I despise that stuff, runny, not precise, simply annoying) Anyway, this is what happened:
Yeah, streaky, not black, and I got it all into my nail bed, so my fingers look like I've been working on a car, not a bad look, but it doesn't look right on me, and the only thing I can do on my car is check the oil, so it's also very misleading. I'm sure I'll get it figured out (I mean, I KNOW I will get it figured out so I can wear the shoes) But for now, they are back in my closet until the time that I feel ready to speak to them again.

2 comments:

  1. ouhhhhmm I don't think the spray stuff works on the suede-like material. :(

    At least you only paid a dollar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the shoes that cover in fabric with mod podge? I've seen them on a couple craft blogs and they always look so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Remember the Golden Rule!